SiteGround is probably the most favored and highest rated hosting service provider in the WordPress community. They offer unique in-house WordPress performance and security approaches to make your website as fast and protected as you possibly can. They are known to get the best 24/7 help support in the industry which explains why they’re the official ‘WordPress’ suggested hosting provider. That is as well why we use SiteGround for hosting the Webhostat web site. SiteGround features include automated upgrades, built-in WP caching, CDN, one-click on staging and GIT edition control. Also, they are mostly of the companies offering location particular hosting with 6 information centers in USA, European countries, Asia, and Australia. Along with all this, they will have up to 60% discount for Webhostat readers.
SiteGround Review from Our Experts
Siteground is among the recommended WordPress hosting services. They’re known for their first class customer care and fast dependable hosting programs. Their WordPress optimized web hosting includes everything you’ll have to create and develop an effective blog. Read our full SiteGround review to discover if SiteGround may be the right web host for you.
In this detailed SiteGround review, we shall put their claims to test. They are the areas we shall look into:
Performance: Speed is essential for the achievement of one’s website. How quick will your site load with SiteGround?
Reliability: Will your site be accessible 24/7/365 without facing any downtime?
Customer Support: Is it possible to count in their customer support?
Features: Do they provide all of the features and equipment you will have to build your website?
Pricing: How a lot it could cost you? Any kind of SiteGround deals that may save you money?
Important thing: Don’t desire to read everything? Why don’t we summarize it for you personally. We found SiteGround to be noticeably quicker and intensely reliable. Their hosting programs are versatile, and their customer care is among the best in the market.
That’s exactly why we’ve chosen to recommend SiteGround among the best WordPress serves.
Today let’s dive into our detailed SiteGround review, to enable you to observe how we reached that bottom line and choose for yourself.
SiteGround was founded inside 2004, and since that time it is continuing to grow into perhaps one of the most well known serves.
It is headquartered inside Sofia, Bulgaria with workplaces in 6 places and data centers inside three continents. Nowadays, the company has a lot more than 400 workers and hosts a lot more than 500,000 domains.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Each webhost has its own pros and cons. Some benefits can overshadow the drawbacks, but some cons could be a total offer breaker for the individual needs.
Before deciding, you might want to review these SiteGround advantages and disadvantages.
Here are a few of the advantages that produce SiteGround among the best hosting companies on earth.
- Very fast servers: All SiteGround servers are extremely optimized for speed. They’re equipped with latest equipment like SSD drives and custom made software to make certain that your web site is super fast.
- Top Notch CUSTOMER CARE: Their customer care is amazing to state the least. They provide 24/7 phone, live life chat, and ticket structured support.
- Free of charge CDN and SSL: They provide instant set up of Cloudflare’s free of charge CDN and free of charge SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Places: They will have data centers inside three continents. It is possible to choose the place you like during signup.
Once we mentioned earlier, there are several downsides with every webhost. These are some drawbacks of choosing SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage space: Their plans include fixed storage. Nevertheless, this storage is fairly large, and if you’re just starting out, you then will most likely will never need extra storage.
- Setup fee for regular monthly billing: There exists a $14.95 setup fee in the event that you choose monthly billing. But in the event that you indication up for an extended billing period, after that you’ll increase discount no setup fee. They provide a 30 day money-back guarantee anyway, therefore it’s a good idea to select a longer billing time period once you sign up.
While price often has a significant role whenever choosing a hosting company, you cannot compromise on functionality.
That is why we made a decision to run our very own tests to thoroughly review SiteGround’s performance.
Siteground Speed TEST OUTCOMES
Speed is among the most significant overall performance metric that you ought to look for. A quicker website offers good user knowledge and boosts your SEO as well.
In fact, an individual second delay could cause 7% reduction in conversions, 11% less page views, and 16% reduction in customer satisfaction.
We created a WordPress powered check site on SiteGround and loaded it with dummy content material for theme advancement with images.
From then on, we used Pingdom’s website speed test tool to perform our tests. They were the final results we got:
As you can see, our test web site loaded in under a second (649 ms to be precise) for a server in Dallas, Texas. Which means our site will be faster than 95% of examined sites.
That is incredible, but this site had minimal traffic therefore the Pingdom test alone isn’t sufficient.
To check how SiteGround servers would react to more traffic, we used an instrument called LoadImpact.
This tool gradually transmits around 100 users to observe how the server would react to more traffic from multiple connections.
You can see the outcomes in the chart below:
The blue line is the amount of active virtual users on the website, and the green line is the server load time. SiteGround performed almost consistently aside from a spike when there have been 50 customers on the website. It rapidly recovered and web page load period remained steadily low despite having more users.
This test implies that if you are searching for an extremely fast website, then SiteGround could be a perfect choice to suit your needs.
Typically, websites hosted upon shared hosting account decelerate a bit during top traffic hours. That’s because your website is sharing assets with other web sites on that server.
Most shared hosting organizations automatically kill server procedure if your website is taking way too many assets. This leads to downtime on your own website.
We tested our SiteGround web site for the downtime and got 100% uptime outcome.
SiteGround Server Response Time
Your website’s content includes a huge effect on page load period. For instance, if you possess high res images on a full page, then it’ll significantly raise the overall page load period.
Which means that speed test results might not accurately reflect how fast your hosting server is really.
Rather than analyzing page load period alone, we made a decision to test the specific server response time aswell.
To get this done we used an instrument called Bitcatcha. It ignores web page content, and only checks response period of the server.
Bitcatcha also offers you average loading rate from different global places. The speed for every place is measured three independent times, and then the outcomes are averaged.
Have a look at the results within the screenshot below.
As you can see, SiteGround is an excellent choice if your potential audience is mostly operating in the United States. The server responded in fraction of another in the United States.
It responded within significantly less than a 2nd for all places, except Japan. If your market is mostly situated in Japan, then you can certainly ask SiteGround to go your site with their Asia-Pacific data center.
SiteGround Hosting Features and Plans
SiteGround offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting plans. In case you are just getting started, then their shared hosting plans will be a perfect suit to your requirements. However, your website will at some point grow, and you also want to ensure that they have other plans that you could upgrade to.
Let’s have a look at SiteGround’s hosting programs and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared enviroment is recommended for fresh websites and newbies. It is ideal for low traffic web sites as you’ll be discussing resources with other sites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting: This course of action is WordPress optimized edition of their shared enviroment plan. It includes SiteGround’s in-home WordPress optimizations to boost performance of one’s website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is really a versatile upgrade to shared enviroment. It enables you to use resources of several servers on a cloud architecture. It really is suitable for developing websites, popular sites, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Devoted servers provide you with a complete server for the website. It will be more costly but gives you much more energy. The downside will be that you will need to manage the server yourself.
- Enterprise hosting: This course of action is for large companies and high traffic websites with challenging server needs. Speak to SiteGround team and they’ll create a tailor-made intend to suit your needs.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s SHARED ENVIROMENT Plans
SiteGround’s shared hosting is the greatest way to take up a new web site. Their shared plans can be found in three levels to complement different budgets.
- Startup: This strategy is bound to hosting one site. It offers 10 GB disk area and would work for hosting an internet site having 10,000 regular monthly visitors. You’ll furthermore get all essential functions like 1-click on WordPress install, free set up, website transfer, every day backups, and more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig strategy enables you to host unlimited internet sites. It includes 20 GB disk room and would work for hosting web sites having 25,000 regular site visitors. You’ll get all of the top features of the Startup program, plus you’ll get high quality functions like Super Cacher, 1-year free of charge wildcard SSL, and much more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek strategy is suiteable for little eCommerce websites. It could handle websites having 100,000 monthly visitors. Along with all GrowBig’s functions, you’ll get access to more complex features like one-click on git repo development, Joomla and WordPress staging, and much more.
SiteGround Support and CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You shall see high praise for SiteGround’s customer care service everywhere. They’re good at offering fast remarkably, helpful, and knowledgeable assistance to their customers.
Their customer care includes 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-structured email support. Their telephone and reside chat reaction times are almost immediate. Email’s get first reaction within significantly less than 10 minutes.
For users who would rather fix things by themselves, SiteGround supplies a large assortment of knowledge base posts with screenshots, movies, tutorials, and guides.
Conclusion: Is SiteGround a good choice for You?
Right after reading our detailed SiteGround review, you might be wondering if SiteGround may be the right choice for the website?
If you would like reliable and fast website hosting service with great customer care, siteGround is ideal for you then. They will have hosting plans for each spending budget and each plan includes great group of features.
Almost all their shared hosting plans include SSD storage, easy set up of Allow’s Encrypt free of charge Cloudflare and SSL CDN services, 1-click on WordPress installer, and free of charge migration.
In case you are starting an internet site for the very first time just, you then will appreciate SiteGround’s customer care certainly.
Prepared to get started doing SiteGround? Today Click here to select your hosting plan.
WebHostAt users get up to 70% off discount and free of charge SSL with this SiteGround coupon code.
All you have to do is simply click this link to purchase. The discount will be applied automatically.